Thursday, July 26, 2012

Learn To Make Movie Poster



Movie posters are very interesting for me because the pictures on the poster at least notify the movie that is in it. A good movie poster could explain the story and represent the genre or the film itself. The movie poster designers tried to explain to the audience about the film's story as a whole with a limited picture.

horor


It interested me to learn it and try to make themselves even if only a poster just because it's his movie never made.
   
Pelem2

These are some of my learning outcomes. It is still less than perfect in terms of visual effects and possible techniques of photography I never learned before, but I do this just to have fun.  
Notes : All logos are registered and uses in the poster is just an example and not for publication.

Filled Under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment