Monday, April 22, 2013

Can Not Post or Reply a Comments on My Own Blog



Someone has been asking me something on my blog someday. And I have to answer it soon. After wrote the long answer, It won’t send and back to empty space on my comment box.

I think, it’s must be something wrong with my blog templates modification. So I change it to default template and try again. But the problem still there.

While I’m looking solution for this problem over the internet. I’ve found this because of the browser setting and it can fixed easily. I’m using Google Chrome and I think it would be same method for another browser like Mozilla or Internet Explorer.

1. On your Google Chrome goes to Setting

2. Scroll to bottom of page and click Show advance settings…

3. Click Privacy – Content Setting button

4. Uncheck Block third-party cookies and site data

5. Click Done

 

That’s all.

Filled Under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment